The Rules Of The One Day Sale
The rules of the One Day Sale are as follows:
1. Le Noeud Papillon (LNP) reserves the right to switch of the code if we feel it is being abused.
2. All sales are final. There are no exchanges or returns unless the item is proven to be faulty upon receipt of your goods. You have 14 days to alert us as to whether the goods are faulty upon receipt of your package.
3. LNP reserves the right to add and subtract stock from the sale as it progresses. Accordingly, keep an eye out towards the end of the day for items previously not added to the sale stock.
4. If an item is purchased during the sale but it out of stock we will refund you immediately for the item.
5. There is no return or exchange based on colour variations between our photography and the goods received, so please choose carefully and read the production descriptions of colour and texture. We are only too happy to help you make better decisions and it is possible to email us from every page of the website.
6. We will not be bundling multiple items together during the sale. It is advantageous to our customers to purchase as many bow ties in one parcel as possible as our freight price is a flat rate for international parcels, both Fedex and via Australia Post's AirMail service. We do not offer tracking on standard AirMail service so if you are purchasing multiple items it pays to select our Fedex Express 3 day service if you are purchasing from overseas.
7. Our gift boxes are exceptional but they are only for RRP purchases.If you wish to purchase additional gift packaging please do so at the end of the transaction by selecting and purchasing a gift box for each bow tie. All regular orders will be bundled into our luxury plastic bubble bags.
8. If at any stage during the sale you are uncertain to any terms of the sale or you require additional information on our products please do not hesitate to read our FAQ page or email us prior to checkout.